Wherever you are around the world,
our Spiritual Directors are available.
Spiritual Direction by Appointment In Person, Phone, or Skype
Fee by individual arrangement
Spiritual Direction is a gentle, nonjudgmental form of soul care. It has deep roots in the Christian tradition, dating back more than 1500 years. Spiritual Direction involves a confidential trusting relationship with a Spiritual Director in the presence of the Holy Spirit. Together we attend prayerfully to the presence of God in all aspects of daily life in a desire to become more conscious in our spiritual life. We honor the Holy Spirit as the source of all spiritual healing, growth, and guidance. Spiritual Direction may be very helpful in your desire to:
* Learn to pray and listen for God in all aspects of life
* Attend to signs of God’s grace in ordinary daily activities
* Deepen your relationship with God, God’s people, and God’s creation
* Seek God’s healing from spiritual or emotional wounds
* Discern God’s calling in making major life decisions
Typically, we meet together for an hour once or twice a month.
We host several other offerings besides Spiritual Direction in which we come together to bring glory to God. With your support, this list is constantly expanding! Check back soon to see the new activities we will offer.
Phyllis Meighen, Spiritual Director & ReSource Founder.
Angela Dressel, Spiritual Director